Native Foods - Point Loma

Contact 619-225-1155

3369 Rosecrans St, San Diego, California, USA, 92110

Part of the Native Foods vegan restaurants. Offers an original menu of sandwiches, veggie burgers, bowls, salads, kids' menu, and more. In-house tempeh and seitan (wheat meat). Order at the counter and food is brought to your table. Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Silent8176

Native Foods Cafe - Tasty Vegan Food - Edit

Native Foods Cafe is a great option for vegan fast food. The selection is great. There's a special each day of the week that includes an entree and side dish. The menu is diverse and the desserts are incredible. My favorites are the Native Nachos and key lime pie. The portions are large, you will not be disappointed. The Point Loma location is conveniently close to the highway and prime shopping. There's a Sprouts and TJ Maxx in the same shopping center. Liberty Station is a mile down the road.

Pros: Great selection of vegan dishes, Dessert, Large main dishes

Cons: parking limited during peak hours

I love Native Foods - Edit

Native Foods has tons of yummy dishes both sandwiches and bowls. The options represent a wide variety of flavors and ethnic origins. I have enjoyed every dish I've tried, some are kinda spicy though so I don't go for those usually cause I'm a wimp. Their sweet potato fries are fantastic. Their drinks are delicious and their desserts don't make me miss dairy at all they are so good. I would eat here every day if I could and I'd be happy.

Pros: Amazing vegan food, Amazing vegan desserts, Big variety of options

native foods is seriously good. - Edit

I had the Kung pow bowl and it was so delicious, my boyfriend got the chicken run ranch sandwich and it was also mind blowing. Their fresh ingredients and friendly staff have definitely made this one of my favorite lunch spots, can't wait to try the one back home in Santa Monica (:

Great food, excellent service, crowded location - Edit

We love the food, everything we've ordered at Native Foods has been exceptional. The service has been over the top friendly and accommodating. Last time I visited I had the Chili and the Portobello and Sausage Burger with a Stone IPA.... It was heavenly! My only complaint is the location, it's a bit tough to get to and find parking sometimes.

Pros: Amazing Food Selection, Friendly Staff

Cons: Parking

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Native Foods - Point Loma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4406 times since May 2014.