Nata Raw

Marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego 36, Szczecin, Poland, 70-423

An all-vegan and all-raw shop/bistro where you can buy fast food such as pizza, burritos, burgers, barbecue, sushi, porridge, hummus, falafel, salads, cheese, bread, yogurt, milk, cakes, chocolates, juices, wheatgrass. Take-out or eat inside. Open Mon-Fri 2:00pm-5:00pm. Closed Sun, Wed.

Categories: Vegan, Pizza, International, Raw, Fast food, Salad bar, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, European, Gluten-free

First Review by Keziarose

Best Vegan stopover in all Stettin - Edit

I found out about this place via this app and glad that I did!

If you are lucky enough to visit this special little underground shop you will be warmly greeted by the kindest lady of all of Stettin, Natalia. Personally speaking and I confess, I enjoyed this place that much I visited 3 days in a row!

Extra Lucky to have on the first day Raw sushi and raw burrito. Something I had not tried before but was very curious. I took one of each. Upon sight and first bite it was deliciously sumptuous & very filling.

Some other things I was lucky enough to have over the course of the time I was there :

-Polish soup " red borsch" which had fernentated cabbage, beatroot, carrot, tomato, awakado and sunflower cream. This I ordered 2x, it was perfect. One of my favourites for sure!

-Raw "omelette" from young coconut with onion and spices. the taste, it was divine. A must order if available, so delicious!

-Ravioli from strawberry with cream Tiramisu which like level Yum x 1000000000!!

-Coffee with almond cream and fruits.
Unforgettably undoubtedly the best accompaniment, creamy, sweet and coffee --what not a better combo?!!!!

As you can tell I'm a big fan and have no problem recommending this magical little place. It was also cosy and definitely good value for what it was. It was obvious everything was prepared with upmost care taking in taste, fulfilment and great presentation!

Natalie is a super sweet lady who runs this little gem also knows much about Raw Food Health and was very willing share some of her wisdom of the many benefits of a Raw Lifestyle after my meal one day. She even gave me a herbal compound to use on my teeth, knowing I had just come from the dentist, how kind and thoughtful!

Do visit this magical place - a must stopover for any raw foodist, or anyone for willing to try something they certainly will not forget. Say Hi to wonderful Natalia for me, she will no doubt greet you with big smile and care that you walk away utmost content with many of her amazing raw creations and warm hospitality :)))

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-29

Cons: none!

Amazing One of a Kind Raw Food Stand - Edit

Located in the heart of Szczecin, this little jewel caught my eye as I was walking by and heard the music! You walk underground and are greeted by Nathalia, the sweetest most hospitable and gracious woman you will find! She took the time to explain everything To me in English, and even gave me samples! She home cooks everything and the food is unreal! It is hands down the best raw food I have ever had. I had an amazing cabbage soup (a polish specialty) with dried bread (broccoli) and fermented coconut milk. It was so delicious and raw I brought an entire litre back. I'm here for a week and I'm going to go back every day for more of Natalia's delicious raw home cooked meals!

Pros: Excellent 100% Raw Food, Friendly and Welcoming Owner, Great Atmosphere

Return to Szczecin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nata Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.