Narai

• Veg-friendly
Contact 360-754-1332

320 4th Ave, Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Owner is vegetarian and is accommodating to requests. She also teaches cooking. Uses vegan alternatives to fish sauce and stock. Many items on the menu can be made vegan upon request: pad thai, tom yum soup, spring rolls, and others.

Category: Thai, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by cassandra

The Best!!! - Edit

I love this place!!! The staff is very aware of vegan options and are very happy to help. I am a huge curry fan and it is very traditional! A huge menu from soups, salads, stir fries and of course the curry! All can be made vegan...love this place and it has a great vibe too!

Our Favorite! - Edit

My husband and I are both vegans and we love to go here. They have a very large menu and are willing to make basically anything vegan. They are knowledgeable about vegan/vegetarian needs and easy to talk to about menu options. All the food I've tried has been super delicious, and they have awesome drinks they are willing to make vegan, too. The fresh rolls and tofu sweet and sour are my favorites, but I also really like the curries. They will also empty out the deep fryer to cook deep fried tofu separately from oil meat if you ask them to, and they're nice about it. We've gone here lots of times and the staff have always been super friendly and accommodating. The restaurant has pleasant ambiance and would be appropriate for just an evening out and for fancier occasions.
Updated from previous review on Monday February 03, 2014

Pros: Great food, Accommodating/make almost anything vegan, Nice Atmosphere

Cons: Often crowded because it's so good

Delicious Curries - Edit

Best panang curry I've had in Oly hands-down. Most of the menu is easily made vegan. Iced Thai coffee (with coconut milk) is a must-try! Service was a little slow, but very friendly waitstaff and owner. Alcohol selection leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros: Extensive vegan selection, Friendly staff, Good value

Cons: Slow service, Limited alcohol selection

Great! - Edit

I have been here many times. It is very good. You can make just about anything they have on the menu vegan. And they have a large menu! The rice paper spring rolls are good and the peanut dipping sauce is GREAT! I always get some form of the fried rice with tofu. They are very accommodating and will make it just about any way you want it.

Pros: Very good food, nice decor, good staff

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Narai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1853 times since May 2010.