Nanoosh

Contact 212-362-7922

2012 Broadway (at W 68th, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10023

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of Mediterranean restaurants that uses organic, natural ingredients. Offers hummus, wraps and soups. See webpage for other outlets. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by steveveg

vegetarian goodness - Edit

So this is my 2nd time at Nanoosh & I must say I luv it. This one in particular is near Central Park NY. Anyway you walk in and the ambiance just feels very chic & upscale. You'd think you just walked into a pricey restaurant when really they're VERY reasonable. Very good Mediterranean food, with vegetarian options; hence the falafel meal I got. Quickly becoming my fave little spot to dip in when I'm in the city!

My Daily Dose of Twigs and Leaves (jk - Edit

I recently visited Nanoosh, a casual organic, vegan cafe in Lincoln Square. From the moment you walk through the door, you feel at home. From the rustic ambiance, to the smiles on the waiter's faces. I ordered the Baby Arugula Salad. The bitterness of the arugula paired with the sweetness of the raisins and cranberries create happiness in your mouth. As if that wasn't good enough, I also had quinoa falafel, baked not fried. Nanoosh was the perfect late lunch spot.

Pleasant Mediterranean restaurant - Edit

Nanoosh is a pleasant, casual restaurant that serves organic and fresh hummus, felafel, salads, soups and sandwiches. Half the seating is at a long communal table. The hummus portions in the hummus plates that we had were generous. Service was friendly.

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nanoosh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 627 times since Jun 2015.