Nancy's Sky Garden

1105 S Mays St Ste 300, Round Rock, Texas, USA, 78664

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family-run tea house and restaurant that sources local produce and offers a "clean eating" menu. Has large vegetable salads (garden plates) served with rice & sweet potato noodles; falafel; tofu; house-made dressings; rolls, vegetable soups; and juice boosters. Much of the menu is veg. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MelissadePau

Quality Yummy Food, Awesome Customer Service - Edit

I would give this place 5 stars but it won’t let me for some reason. I invited my large family here to have birthday dinner. They accommodated 9 adults and 6 kids. The food was amazing, even to six kids who aren’t the “cleanest eaters”.

Pros: food is delicious and clean, owner is amazing and took great care of us

Delicious - Edit

I've been to Nancy's Sky Garden in Georgetown twice now and loved it. The menu caters to the idea of a balanced diet, so expect a lot of fresh veggies and fruits. They also serve a variety of teas. When I've gone, I only saw the tofu as a protein option, but it looks like they now offer lentils as well. I can't wait to try that one!

It's a nice, quiet environment on the fourth floor of an office building. I highly recommend anyone passing through to stop by and enjoy a fresh, healthy vegan meal.

Pros: Fresh veggies and fruits, Offers tofu and lentils, Offers a variety of teas

Cons: Not fully vegetarian/vegan

Return to Round Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nancy's Sky Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.