Nanashake

• Other Other
  • Vegan
n/a

4750 Yonge St Unit 134, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Dairy-free ice cream parlor. Uses bananas for its soft-serve treats. Flavors include original, chocolate, strawberry, spiced date, rosey pistachio, coffee, and mint chocolate. Sells Nana Pops which resemble paletas. Open Tue-Wed 10:00am-8:00pm, Thu-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:00pm.

First Review by veggiewoman

Yum! - Edit

The banana ice creams are super delicious! You can't go wrong with anything you get here. We had a peanut butter chocolate shake and a mini blond cake with mint chocolate ice cream -- all banana based of course, and yummy! I love that the bananas used are organic as well. They didn't skimp out on that.

Pros: friendly staff, good products

Cons: expensive for ice cream cake

Interesting concept - Edit

I went to Nanashake when it just opened. We tried a few flavours. The concept is interesting - bananas are used to make "ice cream"; you have to know this in advance so that your expectations match what you are eating.

It is a nice healthy treat with some interesting flavours to choose from. I will probably go again when the weather warms up.

Staff were very nice and gave my son a little monkey puppet.

My only feedback is that the name "nanashake" is misleading - I thought there would be banana shakes but there are not. Would love to come back and see shakes on the menu!

I would also personally would rather pay less for non-organic bananas.

Pros: Healthy

Cons: A bit expensive

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nanashake closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.