Nana's Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact 843-202-0931

616 Meeting St Ste D, Charleston, South Carolina, USA, 29403

Vegan donut shop using organic ingredients and also serves coffee drinks. Has Wi-Fi. Took over the space of Diggity Doughnuts in 2016. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-2:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by MarthaMoo

amazing vegan doughnuts! - Edit

While visiting charleston, I put this place on my must try list. Its in a funky location kind of out of the way. but its well worth the trip. the doughnuts are fresh ,delicious and simply amazing. they have some intersting flavors.
my favorite was the key lime. but I also loved the siracha peanut butter one as well. My husband (who is not vegan) enjoyed the chocolate covered and the cinnamon.
between the two of us we ate a half a dozen . I make my husband stop by for round two on our way out of town. If you are in charleston put it on your list. and if you are a local, lucky you..

Pros: friendly staff, good food, good value

Warm Welcome, Great Donuts - Edit

We stopped here early on our way out of town after a 2 night stay in Charleston. I'm from the South originally and while we loved our stay in Charleston, we really hadn't encountered any Southern hospitality or warmth until we walked in here. (I think it was the owner who greeted us?) The donuts were just out of the fryer. We tried chocolate covered, blueberry and cinnamon sugar and loved them all. Our daughter is vegan and because of her, our eyes are opened (and we are eating better). Vegan or not, these are yummy, satisfying donuts.

Return to Charleston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nana's Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 285 times since Jul 2016.