First Review by JackTanner

Watch out for paneer - Edit

Asked who I assume was the owner or manager for nothing with dairy, yogurt, cheese, ghee. He didn't listen and didn't seem to care, and I ended up with a paneer dish.

Doesn't seem like anyone working here wants to be here. Well, neither do I.

Bollywood Cafe in Luohu is much better, and the Indian staff seem to care.

Cons: Asked for no dairy, got paneer instead.

Indian veg cafe - Edit

This is a small Indian veg cafe near the Huaqiangbei electronics market.

There is a very limited set menu though I think it changes each day. The food was nothing special - the bread was a little tough - but ok if you need your Indian food fix. I doubt there's many Indian restaurants in Shenzhen outside of Shekou.

The staff were mostly Chinese and spoke little English but the menu is in English. According to the menu the set dinner was from 6pm, but I got some at 5.30 no problems. The set meal cost me 35rmb but they didn't offer any water with the food. Portion size could be a bit bigger.

It's near exit C of Huaqiang North station, it's one of the outside buildings of a food court - look for number 42-27 on the wall.

waltroberts 05 May 2017 - Hey Jack,

Apologies that you didn't get water served, I will make sure that all our guests get the water first, no matter they are ordering or not.

Yes we do have a everyday changing menu for Lunch and Dinner where 2 Vegetarian Curries and 1 Daal (Lentils) are served with options of Roti / Chapati or Paratha, we also have special Biryani with Raita on Saturday and Surprise Menu for Sunday.

Please welcome again :)

Return to Shenzhen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namaste closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.