Namaste Nourishment

03-43032133

54 Victoria St, Ballarat, Victoria

Vegan breakfast & dessert bar - includes smoothies, raw meals, cooked meals, and sweets. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm. Kitchen closes 2pm.

Categories: Vegan, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian

First Review by KarriF

Yummy food - Edit

We drove from Melbourne just to try this place. We arrived and found a table for two. It was busy. I ordered a choc mint smoothie which was delicious. I also ordered the big rawesome breakfast. It was a good sized serving and the flavours were great. I particularly loved the mushrooms. It was all delicious though. My partner had the Garden of Eden. These were cooked pancakes. I really enjoyed the flavour of these too and he took coconut whipped cream. The only downside was that the cafe was noisy but the food is worth it. We also took a banana cream pie home. I wish I’d ordered the whole cake!

Pros: Delicious food, Nice sweets

Cons: Loud

Thank goodness for goodness! - Edit

This place is next level yum! Was packed at 11:15am. Service was very friendly and surprisingly efficient for day 4 of operation. Banana pancakes, burritos and smoothie bowl were delicious. Smiling customers everywhere and a lovely vibe. Staff were very happy to be there. Great decor and loved the glass straws, mugs and tableware. Drove 30 minutes to get there and will definately be a regular! Oh and coffee was perfect (and I'm fussy).

Pros: Reasonable prices, Lovely people, Great location

Return to Ballarat Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namaste Nourishment closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.