First Review by kuni

Nice food - Edit

The restaurant is located in a small street in the old city center of Vilnius. It was quite cozy. The food was very nice and pretty cheap. The teas we ordered tasted a bit weird, not like usual tea. The chairs were not super comfortable. Half of the desserts and drinks on the English menu were not available.

Pros: Tasty food, Cheap, Cute place

Cons: Not everything from menu available, Chairs not so comfortable

very very good! - Edit

Nice ambiance, sweet staff and very good, fresh, cheap and healthy food. We where pleasantly surprised when we received the bill. Staff allso gave us random information About good vegan food in vilnius. We love this place!!!

Pros: fresh food, beautifull place

Cons: No WiFi

The best vegan restaurant in Vilnius - Edit

I visted Namai twice and both times the food was very, very good and tasty, the staff friendly and spoke good English. And it was very cheap - I payed 4,70 Euro for a wonderful meal!

Pros: Excellent food, Good atmosphere, Very modest prices

Super cozy - Edit

Lovely vegan friendly restaurant in Vilnius. I really enjoy the food here, the portions are big and the prices are low. The place is also suuuuuuper cozy:)

Pros: cozy atmosphere, tasty food, low prices

Lovely family restaurant - Edit

What a lovely place to eat! The restaurant is run by two brothers (cooking) and their mother (serving), which does not speak anything else than Lithuanian. The two brothers speak great English though.
The food was awesome and the homemade juices were delicious.

I'm in love - Edit

with this place! It's been opened for some time, but I never got around it. And boy, do I regret it! The food is super good, the portion sizes are large enough, it's not expensive and the place itself will make you feel like home.

If you happen to be in Vilnius, give it a visit!

Pros: great food, great service, cozy place

Cozy and super delicious - Edit

You come at Namai and you feel like at hope. The place is not huge, but super nice. The food (vegan/vegetarian) is very delicious. Maybe less oil could be used in some of the dishes, but in general it's very nice. Very good place to take meat eaters friends. Falafels and woks are highly recommended!

Vegan friendly - Edit

One more vegan friendly restaurant in Vilnius! I really enjoyed rice pasta with wok vegetables and my friend's green curry was tasty also. As I come back I'll try chocolate cake and falafels. Highly recommended!

Pros: cozy, fresh made food, vegan options

Vegetarian, tasty! - Edit

Delicious vegan and vegetarian food in the heart of Vilnius old town. I recommend it to vegans and vegetarians and also to curious, open-minded people. Try it and I believe, you won't be disappointed.

Pros: Tasty, Home-made, well located

Tasty food - Edit

Small vegan/vegetarian restaurant, I am not sure but seems like family business. Located in the heart of Vilnius Old City. Tasty and fresh food, I recommend.

Pros: Tasty food, Good location

When you miss home while travelling - Edit

The title of the place means 'Home' which matches it perfectly! It's a really cozy and great place to come with your family. The staff is very friendly and I fall in love with falafels!! For sure coming back just because of them!.. niamm..

Pros: food, staff, cozy

Home - Edit

When I am here, I feel comfortable like being at home. This is vegetarian restaurant which can propose tasty vegan meals. Either I like that this place is located in heart of Vilnius oldtown

Pros: vegan friendly, family restaurant

Amazing cosy atmosphere - Edit

Namai is absolutely charming place. This is a family-restaurant where the food is cooked in the open kitchen. The chef is very sociable and it was very nice to chat with him.
I loved the food, their menu is small, but they always have several options for vegans.
Location is perfect, close to popular tourist attraction Aushros Vartu gates.

Pros: Delicious food, Cosy atmosphere, Wonderful chef

Very nice vegetarian place in Vilnius - Edit

Very interesting place. Not big room with kitchen inside, separated with a bar. The man and the women cook, serve, count etc. Feels like you in the friends kitchen. Everything is very tasty and good decorated. Nice light interior.

Pros: Tasty, Not expensive, Kind atmosphere

Cons: Not very big menu

nice spot - Edit

Cosy place with naturally a nice atmosphere. Quite some items on the menu are vegan, or can be made vegan. Food is tasty and portions are big enough for the price. Not really inventive dishes but more the standard falafel, pumpkin soup, wok vegetables. A more creative menu would give them 5 stars :)

They ran out of quite some stuff when we were there, but that's always better than having too much and tossing it out! Blender is a bit loud at times, but then again the place is small so there's not really much space to put it elsewhere.

Pros: good food, reasonable price, friendly staff

Cons: loud blender (if have to name something)

Return to Vilnius Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.