Namaaste Kitchen

( 1 review )
9-253627102

68 Yone Gyi St, Nyaungshwe, Myanmar

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern Indian restaurant on the main strip. Stands-apart by offering a vegan menu (3 pages). Owners understand vegan and will make substitutions ie: to the set menu. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AnthonyPolicano

Found our *sweet spot* in Nyaungshwe! - Edit

3 days and 3 visits later, we couldn’t be happier to patronize Naamaste Kitchen. As we looked over their menu specials today out front, a customer *got up* and told us we had to come-in and try the food: it’s seriously delicious, and we found out he’s Also been eating here every day since he arrived. The whole staff is so gracious, they cater to ALL our special (fussy vegan) requests, and upon hearing that we want ‘no spicy’ b/c my partner is having stomach issues, one of the guys brought over a packet of herbal medicine for her to eat after the meal! (And it actually helped, after a week of discomfort.. we picked up more of the stuff, with the tiger on the package.) The mixed veg curry is unbelievably tasty, the Inle tomato / potato salad is simple to look at but just perfect to balance out the meal, and the creamy-but-not-Creamy blended dal soup is rich but light, None of the food is oily, All of it is fresh, and Everyone there is just amazing. As we left tonight, and all 3 of the guys waved us farewell, I noticed one of the owners giving his dear old mum a shoulder massage.. and I called back with certainty: “See you tomorrow!”

Would give 5-stars if possible (HappyCow guidelines allow only 4-stars for restaurants that served meat.)

Pros: vegan-aware; also make light, less-oily food on r, friendly, caring staff, clean, modern setting

Return to Nyaungshwe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Namaaste Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.