Nam Tuk Tram Stop

+44-1413570330

2 Partickbridge St, Glasgow, Scotland, G11 6PL

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pan-Asian restaurant with separate vegan menu listing a variety of soups plus stir fry vegetable dishes, pad thai noodles, sushi with various vegetables, fried rice, tofu salads, and sides like spring rolls, corn fritters, Korean rice cake, tempura, and glass noodle. Ask if uses separate fryer for veg food. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by shharpy

love this place, my lunch time go to restaurant - Edit

Really goo addition to the west end dining scene. Excellent attempt at fusion food. Korean pancake is amazing and filling. Fantastic staff and cool decor

Pros: separate vegan menu, lunch deal is good value

Cons: none

great portions, great price, great food! - Edit

Came here on Monday with my partner for a change. Food was lovely and fresh tasting. We got two vegan pad Thais, pumpkin karroke, Asian style chips (wow), veg tempura and two large glasses of Pepsi for £27. I definitely wouldn't have minded paying more for this as we thoroughly enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The staff were also inviting and friendly. Loved how they would ask at the door if there were any veggies/vegans In order to give you a separate menu...makes a nice change! As this isn't a vegan restaurant I am unable to leave five stars, if I could I would. Loved it! See you again soon :)

Pros: amazing tasty food, great sizes and prices, lovely lovely staff

Cons: none at all

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nam Tuk Tram Stop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.