Nam Heng Vegetarian

Contact 076210958

9 Chana Charoen Rd, Tambon Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket, Thailand,

Small restaurant with buffet and some snacks. Thai "jay" vegan food. No onion or garlic. Drinking water is free. Ready-made dishes plus hot noodles cooked upon order. Open Mon-Sun 5:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Thai, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by RobertWraith

Yummy food nice staff, no English - Edit

Nice little hole in the the wall type of restaurant. I didn't understand the system and there were no other customers to watch so I just pointed at something that looked like a red curry and to the rice pot and also to a banana leaf bundle. I gestured that I would sit down there and eat. Staff gestured to me to go get water my self from the water station with steel cups and a large thermos. From the thermos I got hot water and then they showed me an ice bucket that I was supposed to get ice from, to cool the water down. The food was really good! The red curry was hot and the banana leaf bundle contained sticky rice and fake meat filling that was rather sweet. I payed 40 baht for this little feast.

Pros: Everything is supposed to be vegan (so I guess it , Tasty food , Cheap

Cons: There was a rat coming in to the restaurant that s, Even if you see the food you have no idea what&#39

Return to Phuket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nam Heng Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2098 times.