Nam

Contact +34-606631136

Av Holanda, 14 Centro Comercial Fontana, local 37 (at Playa de San Juan), Alicante, Spain, 03540

Serves meat, vegan options available. Creperie and restaurant. Owner reports offering vegan choices in crepes and burgers. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-11:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Western, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by TheCrumbyVegan

Best restaurant in Alicante. - Edit

This restaurant makes me happy in so many ways. It is super cheap, super friendly and super yummy! Veggie hotdogs were €2 each! Insane prices... And when we questioned the owner (who is also vegan ) he said that he only asks for the price that he needs... No more, no less. How wonderful?!

The owner was also passionate about providing food options for everyone, whether they be vegan or eat meat. There was a sign on the wall (in Spanish) which said something along the lines of "if you share your food, then you will never live your life alone". Beautiful.

I have cravings for this restaurant!

My friend and I ate 2 hotdogs, a big plate of chips, a huge crepe, a sandwich and drank two glasses of wine and the bill came to €21!!

Pros: Amazing vegan comfort food, Amazing owner, Super cheap!

Cons: Too far away from my house 😢, Not 100% vegan (despite their love for everyone)

Return to Alicante Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.