Nalu Diner

+49-3089758633

Dunckerstraße 80A, Berlin, Germany, 10437

Serves meat, vegan options available. American/Canadian style diner in Prenzlauerberg. Offers vegan versions of some things and additional extras such as avocado, vegan pancakes, plant milk for coffee, tofu scramble, and hash browns. You could get a full vegan breakfast, sweet, savoury, or mixed. Soups and salads at lunch and dinner time. Staff is informed about dietary choices as well as being bi-lingual. Open Wed-Fri 10:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by Yasminesan

Not suitable for vegans - Edit

My husband and I both ordered the vegan breakfast platter and some black coffee. They brought milk with the coffee. We asked them to take away the milk and give it to someone else. Then we ordered toast on the side and we got buttered toast. The scrambled tofu was the worst I've ever had. We paid 18€ each for the coffee and breakfast. I paid less at the all you can eat brunch buffet at Kopps which was outstanding.

Great vegan breakfast plate - Edit

This is a nice American style diner with good vegan options. They have a mixed plate with additional extras, and some soups and salads too. The staff are very friendly, and filter coffee is bottomless!

A good choice for vegans with omni friends - especially for the area

Pros: Vibe and service, Vegan options

Cons: Slightly expensive

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nalu Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.