Nalley Fresh

• ( 5 reviews )

120 E Baltimore St (at SunTrust Building), Baltimore, Maryland, USA, 21202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Maryland-based chain of bowl, wrap, and salad restaurants. Choose from the menu or build your own. Has tofu, falafel, and vegan soup. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CrunchyVeganGal

StefanieJoann

Points +180

28 Jul 2020

Delicious and vegan friendly

I got a bowl and the staff was knowledgable about vegan options. They had falafel and tofu as protein options

amwhite91

Points +450

21 Jun 2019

A Solid, Healthy Option

I enjoyed my lunch here. I ordered online, and I wish I had ordered in person, because I didn't know that there was a special for jerk tofu that wasn't on the online menu. So, be sure to check the specials!

Pros: Customizable, Affordable, Healthy

ohemgee

Points +750

04 Dec 2018

Fresh and healthy

I love to get a falafel bowl with lots of veggies, salad, rice and basil Dijon dressing. Pretty fast on most days and delicious.

Pros: Lots of veggies, Fast

Fireofhaven

Points +20

Vegetarian
07 Nov 2017

Yummy

The owner is a really cool and nice guy and got me situated with a fantastic salad with all the fixin's. Super happy and will be back.

Pros: Tofu & falafel available, Lots to choose from, Build your own

Cons: Parking is cramped

CrunchyVeganGal

Points +523

22 May 2017

Gets a Lot of Hype

May not be worth it, but I appreciate any business that elevates the build-your-own-meal model to another level. Nalley Fresh does that. It's overwhelming at first, but you can go down the line and pick everything from your salad base to the dressing, and tons of topping selections. It lived up to its name, and tasted very fresh. I just wasn't blown away.

Pros: Quick, Cheap, Abundant

Cons: Not the best salad I've ever seen

Return to Baltimore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nalley Fresh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2090 times.