Naked Cafe

Contact 858-259-7866

106 S Sierra Ave, Solana Beach, California, USA, 92075

Serves meat, vegan options available. An American breakfast, brunch, and lunch place with several locations. Offers some ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes in addition to a few vegan ones. You can order grilled tofu in a wrap or stir-fry or a custom sandwich. Has soymilk shakes. Honey is used, so vegans to ask.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AmeliaC

Delish So-Cal fare with hidden V options - Edit

This is our second time at Naked Cafe and forgive me, but I devoured my plate both times before I took a proper photo.

Though you'll likely have to wait, it's worth it. The cafe sits just over the hilly crest of Solana beach and offers spicy Mexican-inspired breakfast options. While some items on the menu are specifically marked vegan, so many are very easily vegan with one or two modifications.

Today's brunch for us consisted of the whole grain blueberry pancakes and the Ying-Yang dish. My husbands pancakes were magnificently large and had such a distinct cinnamon flavor under the blueberries. Pipping hot and so wonderful! My Ying yang dish consisted of potatoes, beans, soyrizo, avocado, and salsa. Simple yet well-prepared, the perfect breakfast for a savory eater like me.

Pros: near the beach , pancakes are incredible!

Cons: wait line can be long, parking can be hard

Return to Solana Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naked Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 813 times since Nov 2012.