Najadacze.pl - Vege Kuchnia Swiata

• ( 55 reviews )

Nożownicza 40, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-147

Vegan restaurant offering a mix of cuisines inspired by world regions, from Poland to India. Sample menu items such as pierogi and samosa, falafel wraps and tofu curry over basmati rice. There are cakes, smoothies, fresh juices, and coffee. Casual and quick. Affiliated with Ahimsa restaurant. Reported re-open after renovations Jul 2019. Open Mon-Thu 12:00-18:00, Fri-Sun 12:00-20:00.

Categories: Vegan, Indian, International, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Polish

First Review by Kasia Guzek

LadyAKaBlackSoul

Points +24

31 Oct 2021

Pin to your "must restaurants/bistros" list 😁

I have tried almost all of their dishes except veggies with a nut sauce and tiramisu. I really enjoy most of them and so far my leaders are:
🥇 Idli 🤤
🥈 Tom Kha
🥉 Napoleon
If panko in sushi was more crispy, it would also be on the podium. 😜

Friendly and helpful staff, no delivery problems. 😊

I wish they have some Indian desserts in the menu, like gulab jamun.

oszum

Points +200

31 Aug 2021

Best falafel

Best falafel and baba ganoush in Wroclaw. Other dishes are uneven: sometimes incredibly delicious, sometimes very weak. But the "Free Palestine" set is a must! Sushi is also very good. I'm not sure if it's always available, but if so it's worth recommending.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty food

Cons: Too little space inside

Agatka

Points +144

26 Aug 2021

Super!

Bardzo miłą obsługa, pyszne jedzenie, na pewno tu kiedyś wrócę :)

Pros: Dobre ceny, Pomocna obsługa, Dobra lokalizacja

RemiOkamoto

Points +116

16 Aug 2021

Great falafel;)

I enjoyed them Samosas and vegan falafel 😊Very tasty and the place was cozy!
I really want to try different dishes also!!

moonchild420

Points +164

05 Aug 2021

dobre ceny, pyszne jedzenie

Sushi prześwietne - porcja taka ze idzie się najeść
Ramen oceniam na dobry, ale trochę udawany i mało ma w sobie prawdziwego ramenu
Bardzo miła obsługa, a lokal przytulny
polecam

Juraso

Points +20

28 Jul 2021

Brak produktów z menu

Niestety ale Ramen który jest w menu nie był dostępny, obsługa tłumaczyła się tym, że im się przypalił, słabo to świadczy o kucharzu. Nieopodal w restauracji która nie jest wegańska, ten Ramen otrzymaliśmy (w pełni wegański)

Updated from previous review on 2021-07-28

Cons: Brak produktów z menu, Bardzo drogie napoje

JakubNadolny

Points +148

27 Jun 2021

Pyszne, wegańskie potrawy w centrum Wrocławia

Obok Vegi jedno z najlepszych miejsc na wegańskiej mapie Wrocławia.

kyleo

Points +28

06 Oct 2020

Perfect

Friendly service, great staff and super fast delivery. Their food is amazing and always fresh.

krzychuwysocki

HeWeWa

Points +81

08 Aug 2020

Nettes kleines veganes Restaurant

Orientalisch asiatisches Angebot. Uns hat es gut geschmeckt. Sehr freundliche Bedienung. In einem niedlich bemalten Durchgang zu einem Innenhof kann man draußen sitzen.

Pros: Rein vegan

AlbeirEugein

Points +521

31 Jul 2020

So good it has a street named after it

What a discovery! It has the best set up with a lovely terrace in the Vegan Alley next to it! Colourful murals create a vegan oasis. Staff are simply amazing. I highly recommend the masala dosa, the baba ganoush, the green sizzler, the mango lassi, the raspberry juice and the heavenly tofurnik. All to die for!

Pros: 100% vegan, Lovely terrace with murals, amazing staff

AshJacSim

Points +1058

29 Jul 2020

Wonderful World Food!

The food here is incredible! We passed by here yesterday evening and what a culinary adventure it was! We had the Babaganoush set, Green Sizzler set and Masala Dosa set, all absolutely incredible! The lady that served us was very welcoming and friendly (we even got free cheesecake, but I'm not entirely sure why!)

The Malimo smoothie and Mango Lassi were also pretty decent

Pros: 100% vegan, Plenty of outdoor seating, Decent portions

Cons: It's in Wrocław, not where I live!

Ezis

Points +86

Vegetarian
20 Jul 2020

Tasty, big portions, low prices

Very tasty and well seasoned food (mostly Middle Eastern and Indian), friendly service, large portions and low prices.
Outdoor seating available!

Pros: Tasty, Large portions, Low prices

yintov

Points +148

19 Jun 2020

Great little place

Small dining area but with seating outside too. Nice selection of food and everything is top notch. Particularly recommend the Tom kha soup. I like the activist angle, which isn't too overpowering IMO. Main meals 25-30zl.

agipany

Points +763

28 Feb 2020

Food is great!

I ordered my food and found out that i have a meeting in few minute so i had to rush! Food came very quickly and was delicious! I didn’t even start my tea:/ but will comeback to this place and will enjoy my fool experience of dining out properly next time! Totally recommend this place! Awesome samosas!

Pros: Quick service , Amazing food, Great price

wa.is

Points +887

22 Feb 2020

Same as Ahimsa

Same owner of Ahimsa, portions are smaller, but food is still excellent and prices are low!

Updated from previous review on 2020-02-15

Pros: good portions, low prices

Zeberka12

Points +316

05 Feb 2020

Delicious

I’m not a big fan of Indian food but I love their kitchen.
First time I’ve tried their food was on Slot Art Festival. Love it since then

Padma75

Points +166

18 Oct 2019

Ottimo ristorante

Personale gentile. Thali gustosissimo!
Consigliatissimo.

joannak9

Points +383

11 Sep 2019

Tasty vegan food

The place is very, very small and it's hard to find a free place, but it is worth it. The food is amazing and so tasty.
The owner is the same as Ahimsa, so I'd suggest going to Ahimsa instead as it has more spots available.

Pros: so tasty

APSchoeni

Points +388

05 Sep 2019

Hipster left-wing place with fried food

Place too hipster for me, activist stickers everywhere. Only hipster drinks available.
Everything was Indian food, either a gluten bomb or some fried food - not what I want or expected.
Taste was good though! Good value for money. If you want vegan Indian food in a hipster atmosphere - go here.

Pros: Everything vegan, Taste of salad / rice dishes was great

Cons: Seems like an activist place, Unfriendly staff, was chatting loudly with cook, Too much fried food

shyrypkina

Points +48

01 Aug 2019

Super!

Good cafe with vegan food.
Friendly service, nice atmosphere,
cozy table inside and in the street.
I took here soup tom kha and tofurnik - it is beyond praise. And all the rolls and hamburgers looked veeeery attractive.
In general, I recommend to everyone=)!

Pros: Yummy, low price

hack_man

Points +18281

15 Apr 2019

Vegan Cuisine of the East

Fab place that knocks out lots of great dishes with an Asian, Indian and Middle Eastern theme. We had a couple of curried cream of potato soups which were pretty much as filling as a main course in their own right and unquestionably delicious. Hugely ethical with no airs and graces.

Pros: Great food , Nice staff , Excellent value

DonnaC

Points +1358

13 Apr 2019

Good food

Nice relaxed cafe. The soup is delicious and very filling. People near us were having the falafel wraps which looked really good.

Pros: Great value, Ethical place, Good food

rabarbar

Points +282

12 Feb 2019

W O W

I was absolutely amazed at my visit at Najadacze. I had a curry with tofu, rice and veggies and it was delightful. Nevertheless, the thing that amazed me the most was something my friend had. It was kind of a pancake with some toppings to it. The coconut dip was AMAZING I still wonder about it from time to time.

Pros: near the city centre, inexpensive, super tasty

Cons: small area of the restaurant, sometimes you have to wait longer

BasiaKrupa

Points +46

09 Dec 2018

The worst vegan place I have ever been

I ordered curry with tofu and I received a bowl of rice maybe with one spoon of curry... It wasn't very tasty either. And the staff wasn't very interested in receiving orders instead was chatting with each other. The only pro was a quick delivery of food. It was my second visit, first wasn't success either. I'm not coming back.

TomaszSłomka

Points +47

06 Nov 2018

Chwała

To co jadłem bylo pyszne i dużo :)

Pros: full wegan

Cons: mało miejsca ale nie za mało

siggason

Points +116

10 Aug 2018

Cute and friendly

We had a great falafel wrap and a good tofu hamburger in this really small but well located restaurant. Fast and very friendly service. The burger was a bit to breaddy.

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Najadacze.pl - Vege Kuchnia Swiata closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.