Nagoya Sushi

407-478-3388

5661 Red Bug Lake Rd, Winter Springs, Florida, USA, 32708

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi and Japanese food restaurant. Menu is primarily fish and meat but has a small vegetarian section of which a few dishes are vegan suitable and others could be requested vegan - ask.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by Imriela

limited vegan options, good nonetheless! - Edit

We ate at Nagoya as a last minute decision. The sushi was pretty good. The vegan options for rolls weren’t very creative but were tasty. The tempura sweet potato we were told is vegan so we got that too. All the soups are seafood broth based
We ordered the vegetarian dinner special with Nine pieces of veggie sushi and a garden roll

Pros: few vegan options, better than none, nice restaurant, easy parking

Cons: no vegan broth for soups, slow service, expensive for what it was

Best Sushi in Orlando - Edit

Nagoya is hands down the best sushi place I ever found in Orlando. On top of being so amazingly delicious, they even have a dedicated vegetarian section on their menu, which includes vegan options. The staff is also flexible and will do omissions and sometimes substitutions.
Got non-Veg friends? They'll love their specialty rolls too; my girlfriend's favorites were the Mexican Bubble and Orgasm rolls (both include seafood, so not Veg). My favourite veg rolls are the Nato roll (fermented soybean) and seaweed salad roll (not on the menu); their sweet potato roll is awesome as well.

Return to Winter Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nagoya Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.