Naga Thai Dining

Contact 702-508-2008

76 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Unit 150, Henderson, Nevada, USA, 89002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern decor Thai restaurant with clearly marked veg choices. Staff will accommodate. Tue-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by Niffer5000

Great Restaurant! - Edit

If you follow the McDougall program, this place is YOUR place. The food here is absolutely delicious. I had the yellow curry and my husband had pad thai. The curry dishes are all prepared with no oil (except there's coconut milk - but it's so tasty). We both had steamed tofu added. The dishes were also beautiful works of art. The pad thai can be made with NO oil. The staff all bend over backwards to give suggestions and make sure you don't order something NOT vegan. For instance, my husband wanted the pad thai with peanut sauce but he was told the sauce was not vegan so they left it out. Don't dare leave without asking for the fresh mango dessert with sweet sticky rice. OMG!!! It is the best dessert we've ever had. It is not sickly sweet but just lightly sweet with fresh mangoes chopped up on top. We will be back. A plus is that it's only 15 minutes from our house. I'm telling all my vegan friends!
Updated from previous review on Thursday December 19, 2013

Pros: Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Easy Access off and on freeway

Great Thai - Edit

Since we moved into this part of town, i decided to give Naga Thai a try! Unfortunately only a Carry out, because the place looked really pleasant and inviting. i love the contemporary design, and the dim lights, i would love to have a nice quiet dinner with my special one there.
the staff is very friendly, and accommodating to vegans, and the Vegan dishes are marked which is an obvious sign that they care.
the chef that took my order was very knowledgeable and understanding. she offered to make Rama Noodles with a vegan sauce instead of the peanut one that they use. and i have to mention that the dish, was one of the best Thai dishes i've ever had, the right amount of sweetness balanced the spicy notes and the freshness of the cilantro! really delicious!
Tom Kah, was also amazing! Mouthwatering! Great soup, that kept me digging for more.
I hate to say this, but the Pad Thai was one of the worst i've ever had.
This won't stop me for visiting Naga again, because there are so many more options and i can't wait to see what else their chef can do.

Naga is one of my favorites - Edit

Naga is fantastic, the decor is beautiful modern but yet still cozy. The menu clearly lists items that can be made Vegan. Usually you have a couple choices but they have gone out of the the way with the options. My favorites include yellow curry, pad pak, and everything else that is Vegan!!

The staff understands your choice to eat Vegan and goes the extra mile to get it right. There is an appetizer I love to get but the sauce isn't Vegan so they offer to make me a different one. My husband ordered take out last night and they called him back because he had inadvertently ordered something with a shrimp base. I am really impressed with the level of customer service at Naga. The staff is beyond friendly and professional.

I recommend Naga to everyone I know, as a Vegan it's a gem of a find but it's also a great place to go with your non-veg friends. I wish it would allow me to give a rating of 5 but the highest Veg friendly can get is 4, I highly recommend!!!

Pros: So many Veg options, Great staff, Beautiful decor, very cozy

Return to Henderson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naga Thai Dining closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1359 times since May 2012.