Naf Naf Grill

( 1 review )
267-296-1076

4040 City Ave Bldg 2 Space B, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, USA, 19131

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service chain of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern eateries. Customize your pita or bowl with choices like falafel, hummus, and veggies. All sauces vegan except garlic sauce. Baklava is vegan. Vegan options are marked. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JMcCleary

Awesome, fast, fresh! - Edit

This place is my new go-to place for falafel! Went here expecting just a run of the mill middle eastern place and was thrilled to find that most of the menu is vegan and everything is clearly marked vegan. I've had the Veggie Feast twice now and it was great both times. It's a bowl with generous scoops of hummus and baba ghanoush, topped with four falafel, chopped cucumber salad, purple cabbage, sumac onions, and middle eastern pickles. Comes with a pita. The falafel is excellent, and I especially love their baba ghanoush. The pita is soft and pillowy, some of the best I've ever had. There is a choice of 5 sauces- all are vegan except the Garlic Sauce. I avoided the Amba (mango) sauce the second time I went because it looked like the Garlic Sauce had been accidentally dripped into it by the food preparers. The second time I went I idly read the package label on a box of assorted baklava by the cash register and was thrilled to find that it was vegan too! Delicious.

Pros: many vegan options, all clearly marked, delicious! , vegan baklava!

Cons: Amba sauce container had garlic sauce dripped in

Return to Bala Cynwyd Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naf Naf Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.