Naf Naf Grill

708-226-0101

15110 S La Grange, Orland Park, Illinois, USA, 60462

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service chain of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern eateries. Customize your pita or bowl with choices like falafel, hummus, and veggies. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by veg__steph

Pretty Darn Good! - Edit

Staff was super helpful and let my friend try a falafel, who hadn't tried one before. The menu is nicely labeled and clearly tells you what's vegan. I got a falafel pita, lentil soup with a drink. It was so good that I finished everything. My friend got some "Naf Naf fries" which were thinly sliced potatoes. And those were also really good too. And it was affordable, about $10 for the three items I got. Worth going back too!

Pros: Clean Clearly labeled vegan options, Family-friendly, Fast service Bathroom

Fav - Edit

One of our favorite places to go when in Orland Park. My bf and i just get the falafel bowls and fill it with whatever we want. It's so good! Don't forget the tahini and maybe an extra pita :)

Pros: Fast, Those PITAS, Just as much as Chipotle prices

Cons: Sometimes the falafel is too hard

Return to Orland Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naf Naf Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.