Naf Naf Grill

Contact 630-904-7200

1739 Freedom Dr, Naperville, Illinois, USA, 60563

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain of quick service Middle Eastern food eateries in IL. Customize your pita with choices like falafel, hummus, and veggies. Has lentil soup. Bakes its own pita. Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Kimberly Steele

awesome! - Edit

Found this place on the Happy Cow app and stopped in. Tried the falafel pita and it was awesome!! The lentil soup (came as a side) was also delicious. My hunny and I split a pita with hummus. We were STUFFED. I've tried lots of other falafel/Mediterranean places and would definitely recommend this one! Can't wait to go back.

Good place for quick meal! - Edit

I have been to Naf Naf several times for lunch. They are a good place to grab a tasty bite of food in a reasonable amount of time. I have ordered the veggie feast before which comes with Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Tabule Salad, Purple Cabbage Salad and six Falafels. Served with two pitas. It is an enormous amount of food and I definitely have leftovers afterwards. I have not been disappointed with anything I have ordered. It can be a little pricey but the portions are huge! I do recommended Naf Naf to other vegetarians.

Pros: Many veggie choices, Tasty food, Quick service

Cons: Pricey

Return to Naperville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naf Naf Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2559 times since Jun 2012.