Naf Naf Grill

847-564-7011

3818 Willow Rd, Glenview, Illinois, USA, 60062

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service chain of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern eateries. Customize your pita or bowl with choices like falafel, hummus, and veggies. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by teddystoycheva

Great for a quick meal and mediterranean fix! - Edit

Excellent! The menu is clearly marked what is vegan. Got the veggie feast with the sh'kug green hot sauce. However, my falafels were cold and I thought they would be hot. Make sure to ask for hot falafels. Not very expensive at all. Recommended.

DELICIOUS - Edit

My mom and I decided to stop by Naf Naf Grill for lunch today, and we let extremely satisfied! I got a cous cous plate and she got a rice plate, both with falafels. We packed on the veggies and the sauces and it was SO GOOD. Their pitas are amazing so soft and delicious, and they made the falafels on the spot which was very cool! We also got the fries, which I must admit, were the best fries I've ever had! We're definitely coming back!

Pros: Fresh, Fast, Delicious

Return to Glenview Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Naf Naf Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.