Nae Vegan Shoes

• Vegan-store Veg Store
  • Vegan

Rua Rodrigues de Faria, 103, Bldg I, Entry 1, 1st Floor, Space 1.2 (at LX Factory district), Lisbon, Portugal, 1300

Showroom for Portuguese-made vegans shoes, which are made of cork and other ecological microfibers: high heels, boots, loafers. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sun.

First Review by jar247

Great shoes - Edit

Portuguese brand selling vegan shoes with great quality. Prices are relatively high, but it's worth spending some extra money on a brand with the right values. Staff was very helpful at all times.

Pros: Vegan shoes, High quality, Nice staff

Cons: A bit expensive

Statues, Parks and Galleries - Edit

A little hard to find tucked away upstairs in a building at the LX Factory. The majority of shoes on sale here are in every sense delighful but a little bit out of most normal shoe buying budgets. Personally, £40 is my maximum to justify on a pair of clothes for my feet. For me, this place is a museum or an art gallery. I thoroughly enjoyed viewing but my credit card remained intact. However, if you're happy paying €120+ to veganise your tootsies, then you've come to the right place.

Pros: ethical shoes, cool location , 100% vegan

Cons: very expensive

lovely shoes - Edit

They have lovely vegan shoes. They have a small story at the XL factory. It's an outdoor area with shops and cafes.

Don't buy NAE shoes! Worst customer service experience ever! - Edit

Bought a pair of vegan shoes from NAE online, didn't fit so wanted to return them. Had to pay return shipping of $35 (return policy only stated in Portuguese...not helpful for English speakers), but ok - followed customer service instructions exactly. Two months later shoes were returned to me "unclaimed" by NAE. Now NAE expects me to pay another $35 to return them again because of their mistake, with no assurance the same thing won't happen again!

I made the very reasonable request that NAE cover the shipping this time around, since it was their error that the shoes were "unclaimed" the first time...customer service hasn't responded.

So I have no other choice but to share my negative experience in hopes the pressure of bad publicity will shame NAE into doing the responsible thing and pay for the return this time!

Pros: vegan, faux, leather

Cons: unethical customer service practices, wouldn't accept return paid for by customer, better of buying from Will's of London (free ship)

Return to Lisbon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nae Vegan Shoes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.