Nadir Restorante Sotto lo Zenith

Contact +39-3884831430

Via Benedetto Bonfigli 11, Perugia, Italy,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a few lacto-veggie dishes on menu but not clearly marked - ask the staff. Also kitchen can accommodate a request to leave out meat. Its walls and floor are covered with old and new film posters. Open from 7pm.

Category: Lacto, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by fpero

for cinema and Italian (great) food lovers - Edit

I found out about this place a week ago and I went there two times in a row since (I would have gone more if I had not to leave Perugia) and I had for each times different vegetarian options to try (both among the starters and the main courses). The second time I asked to have a first course, which has pancetta, without meat and they nicely complied with my request. Even if they had not, I would have at least other three options (out of 10) among which to choose the course. It's all very good Italian food, mostly km 0 and seasonal. It tastes so good (not to mention the extraordinary desserts) ! The only cons is that there is no single vegan option available. However, it is generally impossible to find any vegan course in "regular" Italian restaurants. Super-friendly and helpful staff, very charming atmosphere and, for cinema-lovers, you are literally two steps far from the Zenith, which is the best cinema in Perugia, and you also have a special price if you are going to see a film there after dinner (I guess you have to show them the tickets you bought or something like that... all infos about this on the restaurant website). Very happy that I now have this place to go to when I'm in town !

Pros: food (seasonal and km 0 ), atmosphere, location

Cons: no vegan options

Return to Perugia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nadir Restorante Sotto lo Zenith closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 698 times since Apr 2014.