Nadias Sandwich - Reberbansgade

+45-98122122

Reberbansgade 12B, Aalborg, Denmark, 9000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sandwich shop and salad bar with several locations. Has a veggie sandwich (hummus and falafel) and a pay-by-weight salad bar buffet. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by J-Veg

Fine standard sandwich and salad place - Edit

I have had the vegetarian sandwich, which is fine. Be ware that the falafels are very dry. It is cheap to design your own sandwich - go for a lot of hummus and greens instead of the falafels when going vegan!
Not a great place, but a fine place that is highly available, fast, and with "build your own" options.

Pros: Build your own sandwich, Fresh

Cons: Dry falafels , Only one or two vegan dressing that is not hummus

Beware of the green pesto! - Edit

When I went to order a vegan sandwich, forgot about which pesto was said to be vegan and asked the guy working there. He seemed to think they both were, but I remembered reading something about it, and made him look it up, although he didn't seem too pleased.

He looked it up in front of me, and said "there's nothing in it you can't eat", and I, not convinced, glanced down on the paper and saw it had cheese, to which he replied "oh, okay". I don't think he will remember this for future reference.

I had the vegetarian sandwich from the menu, but with the red pesto instead of the green. There are better options in Aalborg in my opinion, but the sandwich was fine.

Food on the go - Edit

This place makes a pretty nice sandwich or salad, and is great for just stopping in, getting some food, and moving on. I do miss some more vegan options, because I personally never get a salad, and then there's just a falafel sandwich to choose.

Pros: Cheap, Tasty, Take-away

Cons: Few vegan options, Uninspiring vegan options

Fresh, delicious salads - Edit

I went here with low expectations, but found the salads to be fresh and delicious and there was a lot of variety.

You help yourself and it is very quick and convinient.

The staff also spoke English and I'm sure they would be happy to explain what is in the salads if you wanted to ask.

Definitely a great place for veggies and vegans looking for a meal in Aalborg.

Pros: Quick and easy, Lots of variety, Fresh and delicious

Return to Aalborg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nadias Sandwich - Reberbansgade closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.