Nad Brahma

Br Dinas Lebah, Tukadse, Amed Beach, Bali, Indonesia, 80852

Est 2017, an roof-top Indian vegetarian restaurant with a green philosophy and holistic approach. Grows organic herbs in own garden, and supports local farmers and organizations. Weekly specials. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Pakistani

First Review by MikeValarMorghulis

full of love and care - Edit

I found this place a little tricky to find without google maps - look out for small signs - but it was so worth seeking out! As other reviews have mentioned, the view at sunset it superb. The restaurant is small and cozy. Owner and staff are gems.

As well as delicious Indian food, there are wraps made with soft, chewy, freshly made chapati. I ordered the tempe wrap with cashew sauce but when my wrap came it was filled with rice salad and tahini sauce. Didn't matter though because it was dreamy! I never would've thought of ordering rice on a wrap but it was delicious. My partner got a thali and loved it too. I had a little taste of everything (of course) and the flavours in the curry were so deep and rich, balanced by fresh, zingy mint chutney.

Drinks are creative and extensive too. I had an orange, turmeric and coconut smoothie which was almost like a savoury meal in itself, it was so satisfying.

Deserts look delicious but we were so stuffed at the end of our meal, I don't think we could have appreciated them. Will have to go back again to check them out.

Definitely recommend this place as something unique in Amed and a welcome change from delicious Indonesian food.

Pros: view, unique menu, mostly vegan

Beyond Words!! - Edit

In the words of the Balinese, "yes, yes!". This place was absolutely amazing. There is no meat cooked in this restaurant. All of the food is made with absolute love. The chef makes everything herself and learned from housewives in India. You can see her cook everything from your seat, she really prepares fabulous offerings. The love comes through in her food. I have been to Bali several times and would never again pass through Amed without visiting this beautiful space. The restaurant itself is on a rooftop balcony that overlooks the ocean. Do NOT miss out on this nourishing gem.

Pros: friendly staff, views, flavour and spice

Special Place in Amed. - Edit

This places is beautiful it is a small restaurant on the roof surrounded by flowers and small trees planted around the wall with wooden tables and chairs the view is breathtaking you get to see all Amed. The owner Rosie is an incredible cook every thing is done by her, So patience is key. The food was amazing and for her to be doing this by her self is also an amazing achievement, There is a lot of variety of food & drinks, Perfect for vegetarians & Vegans, Definitely recommend! Thank you for the amazing food and good conversations.

PS. Try the Homemade Raw Vegan Dragon Fruit cake you won't regret it.

Lewis.

Pros: lots of Vegan Options , Beautiful View , Smazing Owner

Divine Cakes! - Edit

Oh wow, what can I say. I stayed in Ahmed and ate at Nad Brahma as Rosie caters for vegans. To say the cakes blew me away is an understatement. They were utterly lush. Fresh, inspiring and innovative.
Rosie is such a sweetie too, we really hit it off and as I was a lone female traveller it was nice to spend some time in the restaurant chatting.
Rosie, is welcoming, funny and a great cook.
I highly recommend any vegans going there and if you're no vegan, then try it.... you'll be surprised. LOL

Pros: Amazing cakes, great prices, beautiful staff

Great fresh food - Edit

Excellent food, cook right in front of you. All fresh and local ingredients, and very reasonable prices.
So good we have eaten here 4 times during our week in Amed!!
Will certainly return next time.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nad Brahma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.