• Nachos Mexican Grill - Vieux Marché

Salad bar
Take-out
Mexican
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant with freshly assembled fajitas, tacos and salad bowls. Choose vegan ingredients such as rice, beans, guacamole, onions and sauces. Open Mon-Wed 11:00-22:30, Thu-Sat 11:00-23:00, Sun 12:00-22:30.

Venue map for Nachos Mexican Grill - Vieux Marché
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by HuntingForVeganFood

☆Agnes☆

Points +65

Vegetarian
31 Oct 2022

Very tasty

Friendly staff and amazing food!

ValentineD

Points +2992

14 Aug 2022

Excellent!

Delicious vegan fagita. Very big portion. Ordered via Ubereats and they called to make sure they had gotten the order right, as I selected a sauce that wasn’t vegan and specified vegan in the comment section. Great service! Loved the guacamole and tortillachips as well, very tasty! The order arrived within 20 minutes, even though my hotel was a bit further out of town. I highly recommend!

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-14

Katinka1

Points +1010

06 Sep 2020

Nice food

We had a hard time finding nice vegan food in Rouen even after checking happy cow. After trying several cafe’s we ended up here. It was affordable, healthy and tasty. It’s not a cozy place to sit so we took our food and sat on a square somewhere in the sun. Can recommend!

Pros: Cheap, Healthy options, City center

Cons: Not very cozy to sit in, Wish they had something like vegan chicken :)

MarinaZago

Points +371

09 Aug 2020

Good Fajita

It' a mexican fastfood similar to Chipotle: you can choose a fajita or a bowl and then the ingredients: rice (mexican or lemon flavour) beans (black or white) soy chili, lettuce, tomato spicy dressing, guacamole.... Good!

HuntingForVeganFood

Points +204

02 Jun 2019

Good and vegan

The place is right in the centre of the town. I had the fajita with mexican rice, pinto beans, vegan chilli (a pleasant surprise! I didn't know they had vegan chilli), medium sauce, lettuce, lime and guacamole. It was a nice fajita and the service was great. It's not the best fajita I've ever had, and I could barely taste the spice in the medium sauce, although I have it on good authority that the spicy sauce was actually quite spicy.
There were eco-friendly straws and packaging too.
Overall, would recommend :)

Pros: Vegan chilli, Guacamoleeee, Service was fab!

Cons: Medium sauce wasn't spicy enough, Spicy sauce would have been too spicy

This page has been viewed 1939 times.