Nacho Daddy

Contact 702-778-7800

113 N 4th St, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89101

Serves meat but has a dedicated vegan menu. Vegan options include queso, quesadillas, fajitas, tacos, burritos, bowls, and nachos. Also offers vegan chick'n. Full service bar, serves signature margaritas along with other alcohol offerings. Take out and catering available as well. Open Mon-Thu 12:00am-2:00am, Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-3:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by VegasVeganCassie

Vegan Nachos?? Say What?! - Edit

I've been to this location numerous times and the Vegan Nachos are incredible! It's also a huge portion, so I tend to need a nap after visiting here for lunch. Great business lunch spot with service! They even have a Vegan Nacho Dip (tastes like they make it with Daiya, if that's your thing)

Pros: Convenient location to downtown

Cons: Paid parking

Menu Update - Edit

Nacho Daddy recently made some great changes to the vegan menu. When I ate there initially wasn't too much of a fan but they made some delicious changes in the last few months and now the vegan food is bomb! I love their house made queso that they use in the quesadilla with chickn (tastes like beyond meat) and very delicious. The nachos and the spicy burrito are some of my recommended items. Downtown location is open late which is a plus since not too many vegan options are available late at night. Fun, bar atmosphere.

Vegan Nachos? YES PLEASE - Edit

It has to be said that this place was one of the first chains to really offer a true vegan option. Not just a modified, take out all the good stuff vegan option. I love coming here because anyone can find something, vegan or otherwise. On our most recent visit to the West location on Sahara, I was able to try their new vegan queso. Yes, you read that correctly, VEGAN QUESO! Our typical order is nachos, it is called Nacho Daddy after all! We often bring company here because they enjoy it, we get great vegan options, and margarita's to boot. Their west location also has this awesome mini craft beer sampler area that you can self serve via purchase card.

YUMMY vegan Mexican - Edit

Nachos are the best menu item, and the portion is good, however, high priced...

Margaritas are good...

So a great place to hang out, eat grub and drink.

Pros: full vegan menu, good food, good drinks

Cons: overpriced, not 100% vegan

Better than most - Edit

I was pretty happy to find Nacho Daddy, as I come to Las Vegas for work a couple times a year and always stay downtown, close to where I go for work. I've been here a couple of times and I haven't been disappointed. Was the food amazing? No, of course not. This is downtown Las Vegas after all. But I was pretty happy with the Cajun Tofu Street tacos and the Spicy Tofu burrito. While I love nachos, I'm not a fan of Daiya cheese so I stay away from those.

Pros: vegan menu, decent portions

Cons: Service can be slow, a little pricey

It's Just Vegan! - Edit

Great job having a Vegan only menu. However just because you have a Vegan menu does not make it great food. This place is highly overpriced for bland food that needs hot sauce for flavor and Tequila to wash it down. $16 for Nachos??? Are you serious? maybe if they were to die for, but not even close!
If it wasn't for the bar and TV's for sports- it would not even be an option.

The best veg nachos! - Edit

The vegan nachos here are my favorite, I crave them frequently. This is a great place that you can eat with non veg friends/fam and everyone will have yummy options!

Pros: Nachos, Quite a few vegan options

Cons: Pricey for Mexican food

Best Vegan Food in DTLV - Edit

I've been here three times already! Fist time I ordered tofu and mango salsa tacos. They let me mix and match. They could be bland if you just ate them as they were served, but it comes with lime and salsa (your preferred heat) and there are two different hot sauces plus salt and pepper on the table. So anyone who complains that they are bland - that's sort of your fault. The tacos came with wild rice blend and black beans. Nothing tasted oily at all. It was fabulous! It was a little bit expensive for a non-organic lunch meal.

I came back for happy hour later that day for the tofu tacos. I ordered two orders which was four altogether. Again, amazing! And I got a soy cappuccino. yum!!!

I came in this morning for another soy cappuccino.

The decor was nice and the place (including the bathroom) felt really clean. While is wasn't busy at any time during all three of my visits, ALL the staff was really professional, quick, and friendly. So far, my favorite place at Fremont Street.

Pros: Delicious! They understand vegan food!, Friendly and professional staff, Proximity to Fremont Street

Cons: Prices, not completely vegan

Decent Vegan Selection but Pricey - Edit

We decided to go here after the Veteran's Day Parade instead of fighting the crowds to leave the downtown area. The vegan menu had some good options so my husband ordered the tofu tacos and I ordered the mango salsa ones.

The food was okay, not the best. Both dishes came with a side of rice and black beans. I substituted tofu for the beans. It was bland and tasteless. The tacos were decent but a little too spicy. My husband liked his food, as did my mom, sister, and in-laws.

For a downtown option, this would do. It's way overpriced though...between $12-$16 for a vegan lunch meal!

The waitstaff was slow, inattentive, and not very good.

Pros: vegan options, will sub tofu

Cons: the wait staff was slow and not very good at all, pricey, too spicy

Wonderful! - Edit

I found this place here on Happy Cow when I got to Vegas today and I was STARVING! My GF and I got the spicy tofu burrito and the vegan nachos. Both were fantastic! It was open til 2am on Thursday. They have a full bar too :-) If you are in Vegas, you need to go to this place. We will definitely be back

Pros: Food, Options, Friendly Staff

Cons: Kinda Slow Service

Yumminess - Edit

Been a vegan in Vegas for 8 years. Good places to go are few and far between. I happen to live Downtown and saw Nacho Daddy had a vegan menu option. They just opened a few weeks ago. I guess I assumed it was going to be a sad attempt at a vegan menu. Boy was I WRONG! I am so happy I went to check it out!! The waitstaff was so helpful and attentive, super knowledgeable about vegan options. The food was so flavorful, spices were spot on. I am super picky. I figure if I can duplicate it at home, it's not worth the time to go out. This was some good shiznit… out of my culinary skill level. The best part though… super affordable!! We went during happy hour and got Cajun tacos for $4!!

*apparently I can't give 5 cows because it's not all vegan… but the vegan menu is worth 5 cows

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nacho Daddy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.