Nacao Hot Dog

( 1 review )
61-32445444

CLS 108, Bloco C, loja 05, Brasilia, Brazil, 70347-530

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hot dog shop. Has a veggie hot dog (soy-based) which can come with different sauces and condiments. The vegan toppings include corn and peas, pico de gallo/vinaigrette, mashed potatoes (water-based, no milk), and fries. Open Mon-Sun 4:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by bfeitosa

Not the best - Edit

EDIT (2017): The mashed potatoes are officially vegan now, but the chilli still comes with regular meat. The bread also feels much better than it used to. If I could, I'd change my stars to 3.5 instead of 3. I still think there are better alternatives, such as Rock Dog (Asa Sul), Catxioro Food (Asa Norte, or Not Dog (Asa Norte).

Despite the excellent size, the venue offers limited vegan toppings, add-ons, and only one hot dog (soy-based). I usually order mine with vinaigrette and shoestring potatoes. They could easily make the mashed potatoes and their chilli vegan, but they haven't changed their recipes, so I stopped eating there. Nevertheless, it remains an alternative for late-night emergencies or cravings.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-26

Pros: Good size, Comes with side of fries, Fair price

Cons: Limited options, No vegan substitutes (mayo, chilli, etc.)

Return to Brasilia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nacao Hot Dog closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.