Nabila's Naturals

• Health-food-store Health Store
415-864-6514

559 Hayes St (at Hayes Valley), San Francisco, California, USA, 94102

A little neighborhood grocery store that stocks approximately 80% natural food and grocery and 20% conventional grocery. Has bulk, fresh produce (non-organic), chilled and other packaged food. Colorful mural out front of store.

First Review by Chia

Cute, arty store, really nice people. - Edit

I love this little grocery store because the owner is so friendly and fun behind the register. He makes jokes and is cool. It's hard to park a car here because it's like 25 cents per 4 minutes or something, but hopefully you're not driving in the city anyway. The only reason I was is because I was delivering delightful vegan to-go lunches to this store and other small stores in the Bay. Of all the stores where I've delivered, I've found the folks at Nabila's to be the most funny and rad. I say we support those who are funny, rad, kind, and order to-go vegan lunches from small East Bay-based companies.

Little Shop - Edit

Here's my Nabila's Naturals review. Was on my way to Patxi's Chicago Pizza for their vegan pizza when I came across Nabila's Naturals. I was drawn in by the colorful mural above the doorway, and was pleasantly delighted to find out that this store stocks natural foodstuff in addition to some conventional brands.

It's a little store. Maybe cash only, but there is an ATM machine inside. The fresh produce is conventional only, no organic.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nabila's Naturals closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.