First Review by L_Almo_Clelarco

delicious veggie burgers!! - Edit

I went to NaBi with my partner for veggie burgers, we both chose two vegan ones from the menu and they were fantastic! We took also a mix of side dishes (potato wegdes, carrots and veggie mix) which were a bit too oily to us but still delicious. I also tried a chocolate cake with orange flavour - also fantastic! For 2 burgers with a set or sides, 2 drinks, water and a cake we paid 38 EUR which we consider a good deal in Milan!

cool breakfast - Edit

This downtown area is beautiful. The bar is great as the menu and the cool atmosphere. The staff is not that friendly to be honest, but gives you what you need… a good morning or a welcome is just too much!!

Pros: location , menu , a lot of vegan options

Cons: unfriendly staff , they have a slow juicer at the bar but they use a

cosy place - Edit

very nice atmosphere....just on the corner of a building with 4 aperture on the street.
good choice of home made and vegan cakes.
I was here for breakfast

Pros: good choice of cakes

Lovely Breakfast, juicy burger - Edit

I like having breakfast at Na.Bi. when I can. They have a lovely selection of vegan cakes, a good veg cappuccino and the place is really cozy.
In the evenings they become a vegan burger house. Burgers are a bit pricey but really good.

Pros: Cozy place, good choice, Nice staff

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NaBi Natura Biologica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.