Na Stopnickah

Contact 070570607

Gortanov trg 12, Koper, Slovenia, 6000

Opened Feb 2016. Small vegetarian place offering lunches, veggie burgers, coffee, and drinks. Has daily vegan dishes. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Slovenian

First Review by MajaBizjak

awesome food by the sea :) - Edit

We went there for lunch, couldn't decide what to eat so they made us a plate with everything. they are vegetarian restaurant, but they will make you a vegan plate without any problems. they are very friendly :) we loved it!

Pros: very good food, very friendly staff, awesome place

Great value, really nice Falafel - Edit

After sitting down I heard other people present say some stuff about the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Then a dude came, looked into my eyes and told me: Hello, I am XY and I am here to inform you about the ****, the people living in Palestine today... you know who I am talking about. So I felt very much at home. The Falafel was absolutely great, the soup healthy and the apple juices yummy! Great value and very nice people! Will come again! Thank you for the informations!

great vegan food great people ! - Edit

100% legit vegan food made with love. Eddie and his partner are the Slovakian Vegan Ambassadors turning tables and as they crank out wonderful food. I'm always amazed how local culture can be make vegan food distinct to them, and this wonderful place is the best example! After the warm greeting, I was told there was no menu and they would just bring me soup and the lunch platter. After I saw the food on other tables, I was quite alright with that plan. I had two grain burgers, a large pepper dressed with oil, salad, and a kelp noodle in a creamy sauce. DELISH! Very small coffee shop feel. If you have to wait, don't worry they turn tables fast because they are top notch operators. God bless them !

Home cooked cheap food - Edit

This is a cozy restaurant located in the old town, quite easy to find with a big sign. Had a wonderful out door seating with home made beer with lovely fruit tastes.

Offered very cheap and directly made food by hand. Family owned and offers new and varying meals every day. The staff was super friendly and helpful, showing lots of love and respect to their costumers.

Pros: Varying meals, Wonderful staff, Cozy atmosphere

Return to Koper Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Na Stopnickah closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.