Na Siam

( 1 review )

6851 W North Ave, Oak Park, Illinois, USA, 60302

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu offering meatless options, using vegetables and/or tofu. Sample choices include satay tofu, fried tofu, fresh spring rolls, mee krob, papaya salad, variety of stir fry dishes, plus several kinds each of soups, curries, fried rice, and noodle soups. For dessert there's mango sticky rice. Does not use fish sauce in cooking. Open Mon 4:00pm-9:00pm, Tue-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by jddoubleu

Favorite Thai in the area - Edit

I eat at Na Siam at least once a week. I have the small Tom Yum Soup with tofu as a starter every time. It's jammed with vegetables and tofu and the flavor is outstanding. Almost everything on the menu can be made vegan. They don't use fish sauce in anything. I wish I could say what my favorite entree is but I really love everything so hard to choose one. For desert their sticky rice with mango is the best I've had. The owners run the restaurant. The wife is the chef and the husband runs the front. The prices are fair and the service is spectacular. They are both so nice. If you like really spicy food you will have to stress that. It will normally come out pretty mild. They know my heat level (HOT) now and mine comes out perfectly every time.

Pros: Excellent Food , Fair Prices, Chef can prepare almost everything Vegan

Cons: Menu doesn't indicate what is automatically vegan

Return to Oak Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Na Siam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.