My Zaidy's Pizza

Contact 905-731-3029

441 Clark Ave, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, L4J 6W7

Long-time established kosher pizzeria and bakery. The pizza slices to walk-ins have cheese on them. For cheese-less pizza, you must order a whole pizza. Has soy pepperoni. Also serves falafel. Small seating area and counters. No washroom but has handwashing area. Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-8:30pm, Fri 11:00am-6:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Kosher

First Review by patat

Come on guys, be nice to your customers! - Edit

Well C***** and I went there for an expected nice Sunday afternoon pizza but decided eating in the car was less stressful. Upon ordering the two owners acted like they had no idea what a vegan pizza was and didn't seem to understand alternative cheeses such as soy or others. Ordering was a "struggle" as it really didn't seem they wanted our business. Finally we did get the order in (and even got a credit as it was without cheese) but throughout this process we received not one smile. While we were waiting for our pizza we seemed to be getting the evil eye or something like that.

After what seemed like eternity, they yelled out "triple cheese pizza" with great smiles all around. It took a little while to figure out the pizza was really ours and they were just making fun of us. We were less than impressed - and decided to eat our pizza in the car where we could just relax and chill out.

Come on guys - be nicer to your customers. We give you money.

The pizza was pretty good after getting over the not so good service experience. Hope others have a better experience.

Pros: Pizza was tasty

Return to Thornhill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Zaidy's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1009 times since Sep 2010.