My Vegan Sweet Tooth

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact 757-339-2794

3916 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA, 23452

In 2015 this vegan baking company established a brick-and-mortar location here. Offers a range of products from vegan donuts, cupcakes, muffins, and pies to raw sweets and seasonal baked goods. Accepts custom orders.

First Review by HannahP96

Looking forward to more - Edit

I have only ever had a couple of different cookies made by this business when at a spa I go to, they sell them at the front counter. But what I've had (lavender shortbread and oatmeal raisin), I've loved! I look forward to tasting more of your treats.

Pros: All vegan

Best chocolate chip cookies ive ever had - Edit

The chocolate chip cookies are out of this world... The Menu is so extensive I can't decide what to get next, walked by their booth at the farmers market on 19th last Saturday and it was slammed with people raving about how good everything was. Cinnamon rolls are apparently a huge hit so they're next on my list. Also, the staff is very friendly and helpful. They will take care of you.

Pros: Most delightful staff, Gluten-Free, Raw and Paleo Options, Wide Range of Selections

Fantastic - Edit

So happy they have a store front now. Best apple pie I have ever had (sorry mom!). I love the cup cakes as they aren't just a dry cup cake with 12 pounds of icing on it, moist delicious cake with just the right amount icing. And did I mention cinnamon buns...not to be missed!

Delicious Baked Goods! - Edit

I always have a hard time with vegan baking, so I ordered the vegan peanut butter/chocolate pie and vegan garlic cheddar biscuits for Thanksgiving. Everything was out of this world. My non-veg boyfriend devoured the pie in less than 24 hours and the biscuits are so much better than any other vegan biscuit I've ever tasted. I can't wait to place my next order.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 04, 2013

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Value, Organic Options Available

FANTASTIC - Edit

She has an everyday menu along with seasonal specialties. She has an EXTENSIVE gluten free selection and takes special requests for sugar free, soy free organic etc...some of the delicious offerings include: giant cinnamon rolls, moms apple pie, chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies, protein bars, raspberry cream cheese cupcakes and chocolate pb cupcakes. oh yeah, delivery too...does it get any better? My favorite is the chocolate pie

Pros: Delicious, All vegan

Best all vegan bakery! - Edit

This place makes the best brownies and chocolate chip pies! She will make anything organic, gluten free, and sugar free and some things soy free. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Donuts Are SO GOOD - Edit

My Vegan Sweet Tooth makes the BEST vegan donuts--both the apple cider donuts (with cinnamon/sugar topping) and the chocolate donuts (with icing/chocolate sprinkles) are divine. The chocolate peanut butter pie is also ridiculously good, as are the cinnamon buns. But hands down, my favorite is the donuts. They're a great value, too--perfect for sharing with coworkers.

Pros: All vegan, Fresh and delicious, Great customer service

Return to Virginia Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Vegan Sweet Tooth closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3531 times since Apr 2012.