REMOVED: My Tea Soul

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

210-712-2630

2303 W Commerce St (at Sabinas Coffee House), San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78207

Gluten-free and plant-based bakery, est. summer 2016. Offers cookies, brownies, muffins, fruit tarts, chocolate mousse, salads, tea and agua fresca. Previously at Wetmore Rd in 'Munch On and Beyond', moved into Sabinas Coffee House end of July 2017. Still offers the same gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and soy-free bakery items plus now has plant-based salads. Removed at owner's request, Feb 2018.

First Review by KathleenDougherty

Located inside Munch On and Beyond - Edit

Tasty and healthy, vegan, GF treats and teas and now coffee. Please see Munch On and Beyond.

MightyMom 26 Jul 2017 - Thank you so much for this review. As of July 22, we left Munch On And Beyond. Stay tuned to see where we turn up next.

Delicious food - Edit

As a non vegetarian I come here to eat simply because the food is delicious. The healthy party is simply a bonus, but you are in no way losing flavor. I crave the chocolate mousse and make special trips to get some. This woman-owned business is refreshing! There is a variety of food that ever changes, service is always friendly and everything is fresh.

Pros: Excellent food, Wide variety, Fresh

Cons: Not close enough to me

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: My Tea Soul closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.