First Review by JacJac

Heat and eat heaven - Edit

A great range of Indian packaged meals in the freezer section, many of which are Vegan and palm oil free (check ingredients panels). You will also find more unusual items such as exotic jams (mango, pineapple, rose etc), Indian snacks and sweets, bulk dry goods (legumes and various flours) and much more.

Definitely worth spending time browsing the shelves and fridges.

Excellent range of food - Edit

I stopped past a few days ago to check out what kind of things are available. Was very pleasantly surprised by the range. Food from different regions such as India and Mauritius. I picked up a few items, frozen jackfruit, sour cherry nectar, coconut milk powder, Chilli bites, banana fry and potato dumplings. I only had time to check out half the store but what I saw was impressive. Large range of spices, different flours, mock meats, sweets, snack and heat and eat things. I spoke with the owner and discovered the store had been open for 3 years now, I wish I'd known sooner! It is sort of hidden down a little side street next to a restaurant. The owner was just lovely, asked if I was vegan then offered to walk me around the store to show me all the options available. I didn't have time this visit but I told her I would take her up on this offer ASAP! Lots of GF options available also.

Pros: Great range of food, exceptional service, open from 9am-9pm daily

Return to Lyndhurst Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Spicery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.