First Review by floridahealthreport

Organic Food Delivery Fort Lauderdale - Edit

Organic Food Delivery in Fort Lauderdale is a relatively new concept to me. So, hey, I tried it...boy was I surprised! The company is very helpful with "newbies", like me. And, they were more than willing to modify the delivery from their listed of 17 posted organic items. I like fruits more than greens, so they are able to make my delivery box mostly fruits. I have my deliveries arrive at my office just before lunch time on Wednesday and I have to tell you, the fruits are perfectly delicious. What is great about my box is the fact that half of the fruits are ripe and ready, and the others need a few days, so nothing goes bad. I really love this service and I know you will too!

Pros: organic food delivery Fort Lauderdale, you can modify your delivery anyway you

Cons: they only deliver on Wednesday

Fort Lauderdale Organic Food Is Great! - Edit

I work in Hollywood, but I live in Fort Lauderdale and I have been getting the organic produce delivery in Hollywood, Fl for a few months. Recently, I asked for Organic Food Delivery in Fort Lauderdale so I have the convenience of the food being there when I arrive at home. Everyone in my building has been asking me about the food. The ysee it and say, "Wow, that looks great!" So, I keep telling everyone how awesome and fresh the organic produce is from MOFC and all of the organic food they deliver besides produce: Organic Beef, Organic Eggs, Organic Bread and fresh caught Florida fish too. Now, all my neighbors, some I've never met before, are getting the organic food delivered too. Call Mark and he'll hook you up. Thanks for everything, keep up the good work guys.

Pros: organic food delivery Fort Lauderdale, organic food delivery Hollywood

Organic Food Store Hollywood FL - Edit

I love My Organic Food Club! They deliver to my house and always have fresh fruits and vegetables for me. I appreciate good organic food and like the fact that it is local and seasonal too. I kept trying to find good produce at the supermarket without any luck. Now I don't have to worry about that. I can't wait for my share to show this Wednesday.

Pros: local food, easy delivery, inexpensive

Organic Produce Hollywood FL - Edit

When in need of organic produce Hollywood Fl, I go to my organic food club for a pick up and pick-me-up! The location is convenient for me, and the produce is 100% organic, local & fresh. I like the way they adhere to the rainbow diet and always have something unique for me to juice. Thanks for the consistently fresh juicing organics.

Pros: 100% organic, unique fruits, perfect greens

Organic Food Hollywood FL - Edit

How about some fresh organic produce right here in Hollywood? That's what I'm talkin' about! There's no need to drive all the way east or west to get the best. Just stop by and see Michelle, she'll hook you right up. I'ts perfect for me and I'm sure you'll agree. My Organic Food Club saves me money on the best food in Florida!

Pros: 100% certified organic, local & seasonal produce, farm fresh every time

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Organic Food Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2503 times since Mar 2013.