First Review by floridahealthreport

Organic Food Florida - Edit

This has to be the best organic food in Florida. Local and seasonal exotic fruits, fresh greens, like kale and spinach, and local tomatoes almost as good as I used to grow in Jersey...darn tasty with EVO and basil!

Truly convenient and brought right to my home. If you like the idea of organic grocery shopping without the conventional GMO garbage mixed in, or the poor quality of Trader Joes and Whole Foods, this is the place.

Pros: brought to my home, superfoods available too

Cons: you have to call to figure it all out.

Farmers Market Approval in West Palm Beach! - Edit

Well, our growing season is finished or has trickled down to almost nothing except mangoes and avocadoes. But I'm impressed with the varied assortment of organic food supplied by this company. Excellent job. I feel like our farmers market is still open. Heck, I even got dirt in my lettuce. How do these guys do it!
Updated from previous review on Monday June 17, 2013

Pros: fresh organic produce delivered, I was able to choose exactly what I want, local & Seasonal fruits and veggies

Organic Produce Boca Raton West-Military & Palmeto - Edit

By the time I drive around and get what little organic produce is available at Whole Foods and Publix, I'm too tired to juice. Juicing fresh organic fruits and veggies is all about good health and convenience too...

Pros: convenient pickup location, 100% USDA Certified Organic Produce

Convenient & Local Organic Produce Buying Club - Edit

I love my organic food club and you will too! Angie provides a friendly atmosphere and convenient pickup times on Wednesday. She is a superb host with great recipes and a thorough understanding of organic food. Give our club a try and you will change your life for the better! West Boca Raton Location(Military Trail & Palmetto Park.

Pros: Convenient Pickup Location, 100% USDA Certified Organic Produce, Local & Seasonal

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Organic Food Club - Pickup closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 815 times since Mar 2013.