My Organic Corner

Contact 954-888-4700

127 Weston Rd, Weston, Florida, USA, 33326

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cafe offering several vegan and gluten free choices. Has daily specials, soups, sandwiches, salads, wraps, bean burger, plus fair trade coffee, loose leaf tea, sugar-free juices and smoothies. Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm, Sat 8:00am-3:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Caroline12345

Very good food - Edit

I've been to My Organic Corner about 3-4 times, mostly around the time they opened a few years ago. The food is delicious and healthy and the staff is pleasant. However, my only quip is the prices are high and the portions are small. If you are starving or looking for a meal to last you a while (without putting a dent in the wallet), look elsewhere. Otherwise, it's a nice place.

Pros: Pleasant staff and atmosphere, Excellent food

Cons: Expensive prices, Small portions

amazing small hidden place - Edit

This place is well hidden out west in west florida. As soon as I walked in. the place smelled green and it was so clean and neat. . I ordered the vegan avocado sprouted bagel and it was delicious and the orange was fresh squeezed. Great place to eat as it was also vegetarian with vegan options. Definitely going back

Nice little place - Edit

We stopped there yesterday to try out their smoothies and juices and see what they were about. Very small but cheerful place with a few organic items to sell as well. The smoothies (Power Smoothie and Very berry smoothie), and the green juice were all very good. The staff is extremely welcoming and friendly. As we were there near the closing time, they passed us their raw "cinnamon buns" last pieces -delectable! The room is bright, simple decor, uplifting place. We would go back to try their vegan options.

Pros: all organic, friendly staff, upbeat, bright room

Cons: outdoor seating is just a bench

Excellent Service - Edit

Small cafe with take out or dine in options. Lots of organic, vegan - veg friendly options. We will be back next time we are in the area.

Pros: Excellent Food, Great Service, Good Va;ue

Cons: No evenings or Sunday hours

Good Place to Eat! - Edit

This was a small restaurant in a nice area. You could sit down or take away food. The people working here were very friendly! The menu had something for everyone. They had meat, fish, vegan, and even one raw item on the menu. They had many drinks to choose from and great smoothies! The food was very healthy and I would come back again! I recommend this place for health concious people looking for a nice quick meal!

Pros: good healthy food, friendly service

Return to Weston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Organic Corner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1996 times since May 2012.