First Review by AmyMariko

Beautiful Cakes - Edit

Delicious & Beautiful Cakes that are perfect for special occasions! We bought a jaffa cake from the christmas cake menu which consisted of two layers of super moist orange cake (which apparantly has whole blended oranges in the batter) sandwiched between vanilla frosting and raspberry coulis & decorated in classic My little panda kitchen style with a chocolate drip and dehyrated orange slices. We had this cake for christmas lunch and the people who weren't vegan exclaimed that the cake tasted just as delicious as conventional cake.

Mind Blowing Cakes!!! - Edit

My partner and friends got me a surprise birthday cake from MLPK over the weekend and omg it was the best cake ever!!!
A giant tower with layers of Pistachio Choc cake, pistachio buttercream filling and covered in pastel buttercream, edible flowers, berries and lollies!
Highly recommended for your next special occasion or just get a mini cake for yourself because you deserve it!

Terrible service, reported to fair trading. - Edit

Poor service by an unprofessional, rude, and dishonest woman. Heard many bad things about this business after I had an unpleasant experience. Completely forgot my order even though I paid 3 weeks in advance. If you're looking for a wedding cake, save yourself the stress of having your cakes forgotten about. Even if she gives you backup cakes she will be unapologetic and refuse to give any of your money back. The cakes I ended up with were not worth $100 each and to top it off, she posted rude comments about me on her Instagram. Take your money elsewhere.

Return to Marrickville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Little Panda Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.