My Kingdom for a Horse

( 1 review )
08-84107408

191 Wright St, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Large cafe with large menu, including clearly labeled vegan choices. Popular for breakfast. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JanineBarthel

Not very nice - Edit

The café was extremely cold when we went in August. People kept leaving the door open which didn't help. Service was slow and not friendly. We all felt very uncomfortable but wanted to give the food a try. I was not impressed with their vegan options and ordered a chia pudding or something similar and ended up getting a coconut rice dish with different ingredients than stated on the menu. That coconut pudding was from their sweets/takeaway counter and didn't have a vegan sign. I asked if it was vegan and they looked at it and said "umm...yeah sure" and I said that there's no sign. (Other sweets were labeled which I thought was odd). They then said it was definitely vegan but they forgot to label it correctly. I felt uncomfortable finishing my food. They didn't offer anything else.
My friends had (not vegan) burgers and the serving size was small.
Overall pretty overpriced and bad service.

Pros: some vegan options

Cons: overpriced, small servings, labeling not clear

Return to Adelaide Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Kingdom for a Horse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.