My Indigo

• Veg-friendly
Contact 15165623567

Markthalle Am Hauptbahnhof, Frankfurt, Germany, 60329

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian fusion restaurant chain offering mixed cuisines with mainly curries, stir-fries, and sushi. Customers could mix-and-match elements of the main courses and choose the spicy level. This outlet is at the food court of the Frankfurt central train station.

Category: Chinese, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Tank242

Vegan options and friendly service - Edit

I was pleased to find this in the station. I had a curry with brown rice and veggies, plus a juice. It was tasty and fresh. The server spoke good English and was helpful, pointing out vegan options.

Pros: Good location, Vegan options, Friendly staff

Cons: Not all vegan

Greit option at the central train station - Edit

I was super pleased to find decent healthy food at the Frankfurt central station. Had a veg curry with brown rice and some fresh veggies on top. The curry part of it could certainly be bigger (the employee told me they are instructed to only do one soup spoon of curry per portion), but it's still yummy and the best option around. (In that little food court there is also a pizza place that does vegan pizzas and a coffee place that has vegan bagels or rolls, but I haven't tried that yet.)

Pros: healthy, yummy, fast

Ok for a hurrying vegan traveller - Edit

Yesterday I had the possibility to try myIndigo. As it was close to 10 pm, the crew was tidying up and the rice dishes were not longer available.
So I tried the vegan sushi: Paprika an Pea Nigiris and 2 mixed Makis. All in all 6 pieces for 8,9 Euro. Soy sauce costs 30 cents extra (which is an absolute no go imho)
The taste was lame, craftmanship crude.
Maybe the rice dishes are more attractive, but I definitely can not recommend the sushi, not only because the price to value ratio is bad.

Pros: Situated centrally in the main station

Cons: price to value, taste

Return to Frankfurt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Indigo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1294 times since May 2014.