My Home Cafe & Vegetarian

Contact 0998199726

195/51 Moo 8, Soi 11, Baan Tanawan (at Second Ring Rd), Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50300

Small vegetarian restaurant and teahouse with Wi-Fi and parking, located in a small neighborhood off of the second ring road by Mee Chok Plaza. Looks like a residential house. Uses lots of meat substitutes (mock meat) in the dishes. Vegans should ask staff about options. No bread. No brown rice. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Thai

First Review by BobJohnson

Good for Meat Substitutes - Edit

Don't be shocked by the menu as you will see what looks like any normal meat/fish filled menu. It isn't clear at first but in fact it is all vegan and made from either tofu or bean.
There are dairy items as well though and eggs, so if you are vegan please check with the staff.
It is a really cute place to sit and the staff are very nice too. A little off the beaten track in a quiet neighbourhood.

Pros: Cute place, Nice food , Cheap

Cons: Out of the centre, hard to find, Uses dairy and eggs in some dishes, All just standard Thai food and meat substitutes

My Home Cafe & Vegetarian - Edit

My wife and I had lunch there only yesterday. We ordered 6 dishes and found everyone very good. The price with 2 bottles of water came to only 414 baht. We will return in the future.

Pros: fresh food, clean, quiet and beautiful garden view

Cons: A little difficult to find for the 1st time, Found the tables to be slightly low

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Home Cafe & Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 169 times since Aug 2016.