My Gyro Turkish Cuisine

Contact 203-873-0831

1030 Stratford Ave, Stratford, Connecticut, USA, 06615

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has some veg choices like baba banoush, hummus, falafel, stuffed grape leaves. Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

Category: Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Michael X. James

Fantastic Falafel! - Edit

I used to go to New Haven to get my falafel fix at Mamoun's restaurant. This would be a horrible pain because the parking is minimal and I hate driving in the city. So, I would go without falafel and the fixins' for months until I just couldn't take it anymore. Then one day, I received a flier in the mail for My Gyro. It advertised salads, hummus platters, stuffed grape leaves, and yes....falafel! There were also coupons that I could use, and boy was I ready to take advantage of that. So, my boyfriend and I ordered delivery (yes....Turkish delivery. my dreams had come true), and they brought my falafel to my house. On the phone when I ordered, I told them about how we saw the flier and were interested in using the coupons. They were so generous that they threw in an extra appetizer and when they came with the food, told us to hold onto the coupon to use at a later time! So fantastic, I highly recommend it to anyone in the area who loves Turkish food, vegetarian or not. Fantastic people, A+.

Pros: excellent prices, delivery!!!, friendly staff

Great food, friendly service - Edit

I stopped by here the other day to get a falafel wrap and it was great. I was told that all of their cold appetizers are vegan. I asked about the homemade hummus and I was given generous sampling of it (it is really good). They even threw in an extra side for free so I could try that out as well. I'll definitely be coming back here...many, many times.

Pros: Inexpensive, Friendly Service, Tasty food

Cons: The parking lot has some big potholes

Return to Stratford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Gyro Turkish Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1200 times since Aug 2011.