My Goodness

n/a

Brunnenstraße 24, Mitte, Berlin, Germany, 10119

Health food cafe opened Jan 2018. Offers breakfast bowls, coffee and juice, sweet treats and raw cakes, and a couple of daily lunch options like salad and toast.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by SkyFitzgerald

Loveliest organic breakfast bowls - Edit

I visited the cute and quirky My Goodness along with my boyfriend. We both ordered sweet breakfast - I went with the Sweet beets smoothie bowl, which topped with their homemade granola, sliced banana and shredded coconut, and my boyfriend had the equally delicious acai bowl, also with granola, banana and coconut. I loved the granola, it was very crunchy and tasted nutty and not overly sweet, and the smoothie was pure cold perfection, awesome for a sunny morning. The waiter was really really nice, asked us whether this was our first time visiting My Goodness. I wonder what their savoury lunch dishes are like, so when I next go to Berlin, I'll sure be coming back!

Pros: atmosphere, delicious food, very nice staff

Over priced health shop - Edit

Like most smoothie, raw, health places, everything is quite expensive. But honestly its nice for like a once in a while visit. Smoothie bowl builder is cool and the staff are very accomodating for if you dont speak German.

Pros: Healthy, Fresh, Aesthetic

Cons: Expensive, Joined to a bike store?

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Goodness closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.