CLOSED: My Family's Pizza

Contact 972-378-4085

5960 W Parker Rd Ste 286, Plano, Texas, USA, 75093

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria chain in Dallas area offering vegan faux meat toppings like soyrizo, bacon, cheese, ground beef, pepperoni, sausage, chicken. Some locations also offer a vegan chicken parmesan dish. Formerly known as Pizza by Marco (same company). REPORTED CLOSED, JUNE 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by paxbo

Horrible ... Run Away don't eat here!!!!! - Edit

Horrible customer service!!! Children managing and an absent owner... Ridiculous. I've been over charged 3x and when I confront them I'm the bad person!!!! Stay away!!!!

Decided to call and talk to the manager again as to the recent overcharge and I was hung up on! They don't care as the owner is not present and the kids could care less!!!! Do not go there.. Try Grimaldi's instead!

Great Vegan Pizza Options - Edit

So nice to find real pizza restaurant with vegan option. Husband and I enjoyed wonderful 12" thin wheat crust pizza (they have gluten free too) with vegan cheese, soy sausage and mushrooms. They were out of the vegan pepperoni - we hope to try that next time along other veggie.

They have variety of soy toppings including Soyrizo, Vegan Bacon, Vegan Cheese, Vegan Ground Beef, Vegan Pepperoni, Vegan Sausage, Vegan Chicken

Good variety of veggies too! Artichoke Heart,Black Olive, Broccoli, Cilantro, Fresh Spinach, Fresh Sweet Basil, Garlic, Green Olive, Green Pepper, Jalapeno, Mushroom, Onion, Pineapple, Red Onions, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Roma Tomato, and Sundried Tomatoes.

Pros: thin wheat crust, yummy sauce, good prices

Cons: may be out of some ingredients

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: My Family's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1574 times since Oct 2012.