My Deli Love

n/a

Lützowstraße 46, Berlin, Germany, 10785

Small vegetarian deli est. 2017 serving smoothies, grilled bagels, wraps, overnight oats and soups. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, European, Fusion

First Review by EllaKennedy

oh heavenly peanutsauce! - Edit

As I found out about this place and saw the "Peanut Slaw Wrap" on the menu, I instantly knew I had to go and give it a try! And what can I say? It was one of the best wraps I've had in a long time!
They also have some really unique latte options. I ordered a "Red Velvet", which is made of vanilla soy milk with a splash of beetroot juice and think it's definitely worth a try if you don't wanna go for a standard cafe latte.
I can't wait to back and check out one of their 13 (!) smoothies!

Pros: peanut sauce, great staff, peanut sauce, wide variety of healthy food/drinks, have I mentioned the peanut sauce already?

Cons: no customer toilet, no peanut sauce to go :D

Tasty Acai Bowl - Edit

A cool restaurant with a nice interior. Smoothie and Acai bowl was super delicious. I can highly recommend it. Go and check it out :)

Great Service - Edit

Very friendly staff and tasty food. Quite a few vegan options. It's a good café seeing as it's newly opened. We had the cold noodles with spinach, carrot and peanut sauce.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Deli Love closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.